If fisting is something you wanna get your hands on (or should we say
in) there’s a lot to know; YOU CAN’T JUST DIG DA FUNK
IN! Assholes are naturally tight, and fisting can cause more
serious tears in the rectum than most sexual activities. Fisting requires
skill, time, and patience. But when it’s done right, fisting can
create one of the most intense connections (literally and figuratively)
- Nitrite gloves are the best for fisting. If fisting multiple partners,
change gloves each time you change holes.
- Lube, lube, and MORE FUNKIN’ LUBE!!! The asshole and the glove
both need to be well lubricated. If wearing latex gloves, make sure
to use water-based lubes that will not erode latex. But if you are wearing
nitrite gloves you have a lot more options!
- If you are planning to get fisted, relaxation through meditation and
practice (without the aid of drugs) is an ideal way to prepare the rectum
to receive a fist.
Do not attempt to give or receive an entire fist immediately. Work up
to the fisting by using your tongue, fingers, toys…even the head
of your dick (covered with a condom, of course) to spread and massage
the rectal cavity and get it ready for your fists!
- Pace yourself, and work with your partner to coordinate the movement
of the fist into (and in) the rectal cavity).
- Don't fist if your fingernails are long and/or jagged because they
can damage the glove as well as the bottom's rectum. Make sure fingernails
are cut short and filed evenly.
- Do not use a bare hand with an open wound or hangnail(s).
- When pulling out (as with condoms), make sure to grab the open end
of the glove so that it doesn’t slip off.
Don’t push it…don’t force…
LET IT HAPPEN FUNKIN’ NATURALLY!!!
For more about FISTING: The RedRight Web:
| Discipline | Enemas
NDBP | Toys
| Watersports | Wax
Back to "Safer" Main Page