Dildos, butt plugs, vibrators, ben-wah balls, anal beads…to a few
of you that may sound like a kinky Kwanzaa wish list, but most of us have
probably incorporated a toy in at least one sexual experience. Not only
are they FUNKIN’ HOT FOR JERKIN’ OFF alone,
but toys can add another dimension when playing with others.
- If you are a bottom, it is best to bring your own toys to a scene
and make sure they are not used to penetrate others.
- If you are playing in a scene where there may be other’s toys,
mark toys so they don’t get confused.
- If you share toys, treat them just like a dick. Use condoms and appropriate
lubricants when using toys to penetrate different partners, and change
condoms each time you change holes.
- Toys should be cleaned after (and preferably) before use. Unclean
toys can transmit HIV, as well as other sexually transmitted infections
(STIs). Soap and warm water is a must for cleaning most sex toys. But
remember, sex toys are made of many materials (including rubber, latex,
silicone, leather, and glass), and some are not waterproof. It is important
to consult the directions on your product before cleaning. There are
also cleaning solutions available specifically for adult toys.
- Remove batteries from toys when cleaning or storing. Between use,
toys should be wrapped separately in clean cloths.
Remember, not matter who old you get, a man(or boy)
is never too old to PLAY WIT’ FUNKIN’ TOYS!
For more about TOYS: Nawty Things - www.nawtythings.com
| Discipline | Enemas
NDBP | Toys | Watersports
| Wax Play
Back to "Safer" Main Page